Attorneys Pointing towards
Prof. Dr. Karsten GaedeCommercial
Criminal LawPenal Tax LawInternational
Professor Dr Carsten Gaede holds the Chair for German, European and International Criminal Law and Criminal Procedural Law, including Medical and white-collar criminal law and Penal Tax Law at the Bucerius Law School in Hamburg. He declined an offer of a chair at the Humboldt University of Berlin in 2016.
Professor Gaede is the author of numerous textbooks and publications in standard commentaries and journals. He is the editor and project manager of the journal and database HRRS/hrr-strafrecht.de and the publisher-in-chief and editor of the journal Medizinstrafrecht (medstra).
He regularly gives lectures on Medical and white-collar criminal law, Penal Tax Law and Criminal Procedural Law.Special Qualifications
- Member of the Association of Criminal Law Teachers (Strafrechtslehrervereinigung) and the Vereinigung der Association of Medical Law Teachers
- Member of WisteV (Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. / Economic Criminal Law Association)
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Journal “The Criminal Defense Lawyer“ (StV - “Der Strafverteidiger”)
- Liaison Professor of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes)
- Member of the German-Japanese Lawyers Association (Deutsch-Japanische Juristenvereinigung e.V.) and the German-Taiwanese Lawyers Association (Deutsch-Taiwanesische Juristenvereinigung e.V.)
Prof. Dr. Karsten GaedeAttorney Egaede@tsambikakis.com
T+49 40 87 000 458
F+49 40 87 000 459
Languages: German, English V-Card