- Studied Law at the Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Legal Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt/Main, the Regional Medical Council Hessia, DLA Piper UK (Commercial Criminal Law) and White & Case LLP (Commercial Criminal Law)
- Long-term Occupation with the Department of Criminal Science and Legal Philosophy at the Goethe-University Frankfurt, at the chair of Dr. Peter-Alexis Albrecht and at the chair of Prof. Dr. Matthias Jahn (Higher Regional Court-Judge). Dr. Mathias Grzesiek remains in close connection with the department.
- Doctoral Thesis in Medical Criminal Law – supported by the Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung für die Freiheit (Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom) and the Gesellschaft für Kassenarztrecht e.V. (German Association for Panel Doctors Law)
- Lecturer for Criminology at the Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Operator of Strafrecht-Digital.com. The blog is dedicated to digitisation in criminal law and deals with topics such as cybercrime, darknet and IT criminal law.
Languages: German, English, Polish