- Studied Law in Tübingen (Eberhard Karls University)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) with an emphasis on Medical Criminal Law at the University of Kent, Caterbury
- Legal Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe, the German Embassy in Ankarra, Turkey and the Commercial Law Firm Knorz Schütz Lawyers
- Research Assistant at the Chair for German and European Criminal and Criminal Procedural Law, International Criminal Law and Comparative Criminal Law, Professor Dr. Arndt Sinn, University of Osnabrück
- Attorney at Law with an International Law Firm for Commercial Criminal Law, Compliance and Internal Investigations
- Joined Tsambikakis and Partner in 2017.
Languages: German and English