- Graduated doctor juris from the University of Passau in 2014;
- Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate at the Chair of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Law relating to economic offences (white collar) and Philosophy of Law at the University of Passau, Professor Dr. Armin Engländer;
- Legal Clerk at the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart;
- 2016-2019 Attorney at Law for QUEDENFELD Rechtsanwälte in Stuttgart, a law firm specializing in white collar crimes;
- Joined Tsambikakis & Partner in Stuttgart in April 2019
Languages: German, English.