Pointing you towards a solution that suits your needs
At Tsambikakis & Partner, Volker Ettwig, attorney-at-law, primarily advises in the areas of Compliance, Medical Criminal Law and Employment Criminal Law, as well as Manager Liability. He collected practical experience during his successful long-year employment as an authorised signatory in the human resource and legal departments of a large insurance corporation and in one of the largest hospital-corporations in Germany.
Further, Mr. Ettwig was a Compliance Officer and has extensive experience with the settlement of complex claims in D&O-insurance and pecuniary damage liability insurance. Mr. Ettwig has designed and implemented numerous compliance management systems. He was a major asset in the development of our Compliance EasyCheck.
He is a frequent lecturer and author on current compliance topics. Most recently, he has published on the consequences entailed by the decisions on fee-based physicians given by the German Federal Social Court.Special Qualifications
- Certified Compliance Expert (officially recognized)
- Lecturer at the School of Governance Risk and Compliance (Steinbeis-Hohschule School of Management and Innovation)
- Member of the Judicature Working Group of the Bundesvereinigung der Deutschen Arbeitgeberverbände e.V. (BDA – Association of German Employer Organisations)
- Member of the Healthcare Working Group at the Deutsches Institut für Compliance e.V. (DICO - German Institute for Compliance)
- Frequent author on compliance topics (i.e. “Der Krankenhaus-Justitiar – KH-J”)
- Author of the monthly column on compliance questions in KU-Gesundheitsmanagement